Some beginner questions

How can be this controlled in that simulator? Can HIDmacros be used with this application?
The_Bronn

Some beginner questions

Post by The_Bronn » 28 Aug 2017, 23:07

I know some programming logic from a long time ago so I can get around a few difficulties that might come up when I need to program something. Unfortunately with your program I don't even know where to begin using my small knowledge.

What I want to learn to do is how to use HIDmacros or LuaMacros to send a simple keyboard sequence + ENTER key (or treturn key). This is to be used on a MMO.

With HIDMacros I can only figure out how to send the keyboard sequence. I can't figure out how to send the enter key input. If I knew how to script something so basic, I'd probably not be writing this post.

I'll be waiting for your help. It will be much appreciated!

admin
Site Admin

Re: Some beginner questions

Post by admin » 29 Aug 2017, 07:30

Google some hidmacros tutorials at youtube.
If you want to try Luamacros, start the program, paste quickstart.lua, run the code, press some key on keyboard you want to use, then try pressing n and h
Petr Medek
LUAmacros author

The_Bronn

Re: Some beginner questions

Post by The_Bronn » 29 Aug 2017, 23:13

I think I actually managed to make it work now.

Thank you a lot! I'm very happy to know cool people like you are around who make incredible programs like yours and are willing to help. You're the kind of person that actually makes the world a better place.

Keep on!