Hidmacros + Il-2 problem

How can be this controlled in that simulator? Can HIDmacros be used with this application?
JesseVoss

Hidmacros + Il-2 problem

Post by JesseVoss » 20 Jun 2018, 14:48

Hi,

I have a old USB keyboard and why not?? think to myself.
I understand how the program works, but i am not an ace in software programing, i am a lawyer in fact.
After read and read, and search in other forums, i can create my own macros to fly in the IL-2, but a i have a little problem:
in the sim, the elvator trim positive is Ctrl + UP ARROW, the negative is Ctrl + DOWN ARROW.
Doing a test, i create a macro to use the key "a" with the Elevator Trim Negative. I use the option send keyboard sequence, then i have as follows:
Macro Name: Elevator Trim Negative
Trigger: KB2 65 (a)
Predefined: (checked on send keyboard sequence)
(^{DOWN})
In the original map key of the sim, the "a" key toggle autopilot on/of.
i start the sim, and pressing the "a" key on KB1 toggles autopilot, so far so good! but pressing "a" key on KB2 enables autopilot and move the wheel of the Elevator Trim Negative, what i am doing wrong????

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
http://www.hidmacros.eu/forum/viewtopic.php?t=123
creative infographic design quote

Thanks!

admin
Site Admin

Re: Hidmacros + Il-2 problem

Post by admin » 21 Jun 2018, 09:17

Typical case when catching (and disabling) the original key doesn't work. Il2 is probably reading keys in other way that standard windows queue (which is typical for games).
In short: just make sure you run your sim and hidmacros as the same user (e.g. not as admin). If it still doesn't works you can't use it this way
Petr Medek
LUAmacros author