Macros works only with HIDmacros active

How can be this controlled in that simulator? Can HIDmacros be used with this application?
Murray_

Macros works only with HIDmacros active

Post by Murray_ » 29 Jun 2014, 11:07

Hi again, and sorry for my multiples questions...

But I've remarked that using FSX when the HIDmacros app is open and active I can use my secondary keyboard perfectly and it transmit each macro without problems,
but If I minimize the HIDmacros window or If I only click on the FSX window to work with and hear the sound of the aircraft, the macros aren't sent anymore and the secondary keyboard works like the primary, then I click again to HIDmacros to be in its window and macros are correctly sent...

I suppose that It has a really simple reason but I don't know how to use the secondary keyboard for macros with HIDmacros minimized or in the tray

Thank you again for your attention ;)

admin
Site Admin

Re: Macros works only with HIDmacros active

Post by admin » 30 Jun 2014, 08:18

It should work even minimized. Do you use SimConnect or key sequence to control FSX?
Maybe someone else already reported this problem, but I can't rememeber what was the problem.
You can try switch of UAC or at least run as admin (even if it should make no difference)
Petr Medek
LUAmacros author

Murray_

Post by Murray_ » 30 Jun 2014, 08:47

Thank you very much Petr for your fast reply!!

I've solved the problem running HIDmacros as administrator :)

A little problem that i have now is that im configurating the radio panel with simconnect events to FSX and I've tried all the events of the list for NAV1 and NAV2 switch and i cant make them to work. COM1 COM2 and Both work perfectly but NAV1 RADIO SET and NAV2 RADIO SET don't want to work.

Thanks again and congratulations for your app!!

Murray_

Murray_

Post by Murray_ » 30 Jun 2014, 09:02

Solved too!!

The command was registered as VOR1 IDENT TOGGLE.

Lots of commands, I will have to pass a little of time working on it... xD