Future implimentation of FSUIPC

What features you would like to have in HIDmacros?
bosveld

Future implimentation of FSUIPC

Post by bosveld » 02 Dec 2010, 15:49

At the moment with Hidmacros, SimConnect can be selected showing all the possible FS Actions. This is great but can Hidmacros be written to also incorporate FSUIPC with a similar option than SimConnect. Then when new mouse Macros have been created with FSUIPC they will show as an possible action, and keyboard commands can be assigned to them. FSUIPC don't seem to make an distinction between keyboards, thus only one keyboard can be used limiting amount of buttons that can be used. Hope what I have written make sense.

Regards

admin
Site Admin

Re: Future implimentation of FSUIPC

Post by admin » 03 Dec 2010, 09:16

I assume you mean macros created in paid version of FSUIPC. I don't have registered version and I'm not even sure if it provides some API to trigger its macros. It definitelly provides API to sim itself and it is accessible via script commands - see http://www.hidmacros.eu/scripting.php#fsuipc.
Petr Medek
LUAmacros author

bosveld

Post by bosveld » 03 Dec 2010, 10:18

Yes using the registered version. Been in contact with Pete from FSUIPC, he thinks it should be posssible. I am now trying to figure out how to write offsets using the script option of your excelent program.

Regards

riccardo74

Post by riccardo74 » 02 Jan 2012, 01:22

Hi, it would be very appreciated if we could call FSUIPC macros directly from HIDMacros without inserting any code, but simply choosing from a drop-dwon menu. SO we can associate FSUIPC macro to a HIDMacros event.

dO you think it will be possible in a next version?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » 02 Jan 2012, 08:22

No as I don't plan to invest into FSUIPC.
Send me a donation covering its price and I buy it and may have a look. But even then I'm not sure FSUIPC has an API to give me list of defined macros to feed it into drop down list...
Petr Medek
LUAmacros author