How can I create Exploit scripts for Roblox?

Announcements, general discussion
peterburten

How can I create Exploit scripts for Roblox?

Post by peterburten » 03 Aug 2022, 14:28

I know this is an off topic question but can someone help me with some info regarding Roblox scripts? I’ve been a ROblox player for a few years now. I have seen people using various script editors to exploit the games. Now, one thing i don’t understand, how is it possible to manipulate such a strong server like Roblox? What kind of scripts are those and how can I start making my own?

barkjohn

Re: How can I create Exploit scripts for Roblox?

Post by barkjohn » 05 Aug 2022, 05:05

Hey peter, well for once, creating exploits is not so easy. Those creators are damn good programmers who can study the internal elements of Roblox games ans servers. The process is quite lengthy, i mean the learning curve is pretty steep.

peterburten

Post by peterburten » 05 Aug 2022, 15:44

Umm, okay i understand the skill, but how does it work? Roblox is such a big corporation. I am sure they have the best programming team working on games, yet they can’t stop these script executors from their servers. At best they can suspend the account.

barkjohn

Post by barkjohn » 05 Aug 2022, 22:24

peterburten wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 15:44
Umm, okay i understand the skill, but how does it work? Roblox is such a big corporation. I am sure they have the best programming team working on games, yet they can’t stop these script executors from their servers. At best they can suspend the account.
As I said in my previous comment, it’s a long process. There are certain tools and softwares you will need, for instance, a programming platform such as Visual studio and so on. And also one programming language is not going to do it for you. Different game elements are written in different programming languages such as C++, C#, LUA, and so on.

peterburten

Post by peterburten » 05 Aug 2022, 22:31

barkjohn wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 22:24
peterburten wrote:
As I said in my previous comment, it’s a long process. There are certain tools and softwares you will need, for instance, a programming platform such as Visual studio and so on. And also one programming language is not going to do it for you. Different game elements are written in different programming languages such as C++, C#, LUA, and so on.
But how to know what’s game going to behave on certain codes? This is my main question. How can they know what the server response would be?

barkjohn

Post by barkjohn » 05 Aug 2022, 22:39

peterburten wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 22:31
barkjohn wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 22:24
peterburten wrote:
But how to know what’s game going to behave on certain codes? This is my main question. How can they know what the server response would be?
This is possible through a reverse engineering tool along with Roblox source code which was released accidentally few years ago. Yes they have made a lot of changes in their code but still, with proper study and code, you can still manipulate certain elements.