After some time of use the a strange thing is happenig

Announcements, questions
xaker_of_xanthi

After some time of use the a strange thing is happenig

Post by xaker_of_xanthi » 26 Jun 2016, 11:17

Hello.
After some time of use the a strange thing is happenig.
For example i have
elseif (button == string.byte('L')) then lmc_send_keys('lol~')
At the notpad it writes lol and it press enter. After a some time it starts to write alol with the original key at front.
I just close the programe reopen the script run it and all back to normal.
What is happenig ??? Is anybody else with the same thing ???

admin
Site Admin

Re: After some time of use the a strange thing is happenig

Post by admin » 27 Jun 2016, 08:07

I have one similar report about "strange things" after 30-45 minutes of flying in Xplane, using xpl interface itself and some COM communication.
Well there can be some problems (e.g. memory allocation) but until I find a way of reproducing it it's hard to fix such thing.
So if others have problems - share your experience.
If anyone can find a way to reproduce it then I can fix it.
Petr Medek
LUAmacros author

d-shade

Re: After some time of use the a strange thing is happenig

Post by d-shade » 17 Jul 2016, 01:41

I just had something similar happen. Where it would type the original key and try to run the command. Or just type the original key and no command. It eventually wouldn't even allow LuaMacors to auto assign the device with a keypress in the sample script.

I am not sure if this software I use to control my Mac with my PC keyboard and mouse called synergy was the cause of it but stopping the service made everything work again. Restarted the service everything is still working fine.
Doing a restart didn't fix the problem either(had to do a windows update). It was after I manually stopped the service for synergy where it started working.

I have had synergy installed on this machine for a while now so I am not sure why all of a sudden something like this would happen.
There is another user that is using my script that has had the same thing happen I am not sure if they are using any other software though.

I am also using AHK to execute commands. LuaMacros is mainly converting my number row keypad into f13-f24 keys